Thursday, July 17, 2008

Village Update

Jay and Larry Ditty returned yesterday from the mountains so I'm told, but I actually haven't seen them yet.

Larry Avery and Betty Dugger are supposed to arrive around noon today from the village(s) they've been at this past week. I just saw Oleta in the hotel lobby and she said there has been 80 to 90 decisions made in the villages where Larry and Betty have been working.

My team worked at the main camp yesterday at Boyen, ate dinner at our interpreter's house and traveled to another village about an hour away for church services and a meeting with some of the youth.

Tonight we should all be together and I'll be able to get better updates myself. I haven't talked to Bob in days, but we've passed on the streets at least twice.

Aubrey is developing quite a fan club. Some of the same guys from Tuesday night came to the church we were at last night and for some reason I don't think it was for my signing.

No comments: