Tuesday, July 08, 2008

On the Road Again...

On the road again.
Just can't wait to get on the road again.
The life I love is making music with my friends
I can't wait to get on the road again.

Okay, maybe Willie Nelson isn't the best choice to kick off our 2008 mission trip to Ukraine, but now it's here and we're finally on the road again.

Here's a map from Google, which you are free to zoom in or out using the + or - buttons in the upper left, or switch back and forth from the map view, the satellite view or the terrain view.


View Larger Map

Our goal today is the Holiday Inn Express in Monee, Illinois. That will place us at the south edge of the Chicago area and about an hour away from O'Hare.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is from Marleeta McAnally. Rebekah and I are in Texas visiting my mom and dad. We are having a great time. You are still in our thoughts and prayers. We think of all of you often. I am looking forward to getting on the blog and seeing that you have arrived. It is 4:30 p.m. on Thurs. July 10 which makes it 12:30 a.m. your time. I hope you all are resting well. I am praying that God will do things through you that only He can do. I know He will. Tell Betty Musgrave I'm praying for her and I love her and I can't wait to hear all about her trip when we all get back. Tell Matt Davis that I am sorry that I could not be there to sing on the bus/transportation rides. I'm sure he missed it very much. Virginia I love you too and am praying for you. I am praying for all of you!!!!! Prov. 3:5-6 Love, Marleeta