Wednesday, July 09, 2008

On the Wings of a Prayer, or at least LOT


Our flight is scheduled to leave Chicago at 5:25 p.m. It's flight LO0002 (that's LO as in LOT and 0002 as numbers) on a Boeing 767-200.

We're using LOT Airlines, which is the national carrier of Poland and one of the oldest airlines in the world according to its Wikipedia entry.

The seats are arranged in a 2-3-2 configuration so each of us only has a 1 in 7 chance of getting the middle seat. (Oh, why do I think this will be my lucky day!). The flight itself is 9 hours 25 minutes which means we should arrive in Warsaw at 9:50 a.m. local time.

Use this map. I think it will work to view our progress. It's from Flightview.com. If it doesn't work, or if you want more details such as when we actually took off, to to the website and search for flight LO (airline code) 0002 (flight number).

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Jon- Will you tell mom (Oleta)that I got an "A" on my final? Thanks!