Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Great Week at Camp

It's Wednesday night at the 7th Regional Festival of Bukovina Youth. I was wrong earlier. They do this event every three years.

It's been a great four days here at the camp which targets anyone from 14 to 30. We've been told there were anywhere from 300 to 350 present.

The evening worship service is about to start. They are doing sole instrumental solo performances now. When it is over we will begin our trek back to Chernivtsi and rejoin the other half if the mission team.

Just read my emails for the first time since Sunday. I'm glad to know we have a new pastor on the way. Mark Mohler and family, welcome to Marion and Southern Illinois.

The hotel in Chernivtsi has WiFi so I'm hoping to add more tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

wanda brandon said...

Jon, I appreciate so much getting your posts about this mission. I will check back tomorrow for another update. Wanda Brandon
Bettie's sister.