Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Decisions Increase to at Least 28

I've asked the other members of the mission team to provide me some written updates about what they are doing. As I get them I will post them.

Bettie D., from Second Baptist and Larry from Andalusia are out in the villages. I haven't actually seen them since Friday. The latest word from them is that six were saved on Saturday.

Oleta and Betty M. from Marion are together and seem to be mostly working with groups that are meeting in houses. Six were saved on Sunday and another two yesterday.

Ron Ellis has been shooting pictures galore. I hope to get some posted in the next few days. He had two saved yesterday.

Bob Wagner had one saved over the weekend and helped take relief supplies yesterday to some villages here in the oblast that suffered major flooding on June 28.

Until next time, keep us in your prayers.

No comments: